Uklug Cleanup

I started cleaning up the back end of the RSS jobs site today. This mainly involved tidying up some cron jobs. There was one change that I had to make because a couple of the larger rss job feeds that I get have duplicate entries in them. This means people searching the site would get lots of jobs duplicated in their results. This is not good so I added some checks to stop the duplicates getting in. There are probably still a few problems with the smaller sites but I can deal with them as I encounter them.
I would dearly love to move the site to templates but that is a fairly large job so it can wait, besides why fix that which is not broken.
I suppose I should really fix the HTML at some point but that can wait until the move to Template Toolkit 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.